Marley Roofing TilesWrite a review of Marley shingles
Read Reviews of Marley Shingles
Marley Roofing manufactures and sells pitched roofing systems. The Building Research Establishment (BRE) awarded their tiles and slates an "A" Rating, the highest possible environmental rating. Their products include:
- Plain Tiles -- A concrete tile offered in smooth or rough finish.
- Heritage Plain Tile -- A plain tile that can be purchased with special colors and textures.
- Thaxden Plain Tile -- A plain tile with a rougher finish and leading edge to add visual interest to the roof.
- Marlden Plain Tile -- As strong as a typical concrete plain tile but looks like a handmade clay tile.
- Interlocking Tiles
- Ashmore Double Plain Tile -- A less expensive plain tile.
- Anglia Plus -- Concrete tile that simulates ancient clay tile.
- Bold Roll -- Spanish tile with light and dark contrasts that create illusion of added depth.
- Ludlow Plus -- Used in renovation work.
- Double Roman -- Mimics the look of 2000-year-old roofs.
- Ludlow Major -- General purpose tile.
- Malvern -- Lighter weight and thinner than plain tile.
- Mendip -- Elegant-looking, yet durable tile.
- Duo Modern -- Blends with smaller slate tiles.
- Modern -- Flat, smooth slate-like tile.
- Wessex -- Clean lines and extremely water-resistant.
Marley Roofing's History
Marley Roofing Company is headquartered in Great Britain. In the 1920s the Aisher family of Kent began a small business building homes. In 1924 they began producing roofing tiles. Initially they were for their own use, but they soon were selling extras to other builders. Within ten years they owned eight concrete tile factories. In 1999 the global company Etex Group purchased Marley.
Please see contact information below to obtain warranty information. As with any product, do not purchase it until you fully understand the terms and conditions of available warranties.
Contacting Marley Roofing Tiles
Phone: 08705 626400
Branston, Burton upon Trent
Staffordshire DE14 3HD